duminică, ianuarie 29

Oh no, someone might think I have a thing for pancakes

This time last year my friend Ioana and I were cooking for a TV show called CSID, broadcasted on ProTV. While I was cooking spicy tofu cakes, she made the fluffiest and the most delicious pancakes in the world, topping them with a mixture of cream cheese, chocolate and bananas. While still waiting for a remake of those incredibly delicious pancakes, I made these ones yesterday and one of them happened to have that balloon shape like we see in cartoons or in comics. So this is how you make a pancake say "Hi!".




I always like to add different ingredients and I'm thinking that next time I make some, it would be interesting to add green tea and some dark chocolate drops. I just love the green tea flavour although it took me a while to get used to it and I remember very well how I would always make a wry face whenever one of my friends would mention he's drinking unsweetened green tea.

I am proud to say that for the last couple of years not only I had drunk a respectable amount of green tea, but today I make the same wry face when someone's thinking about adding sugar to their tea. I learned how many times healthy foods might not taste better in the beginning since we are used to artificial flavours. Nowadays I'm tasting raw vegetables I would not even consider trying a couple of years ago.



Wish you all a great day and I'm wondering what you had for breakfast this weekend. Care to share? :)




2 comentarii: