marți, ianuarie 3

How not to make a tomato soup


No suprise, I'm having the regular cereals. It's the laziness of the new year beginning but I promise I will eat avocado tomorrow morning. Rather than posting yet another bowl of cereals, I wanted to tell you how last night I went out with some friends to have some hot soup. Yes, in order to heal our ...tooth aches. And almost half an hour later, there it was, the marvelous what we thought and hoped to be a great soup: boiled ketchup, my friends. Lesson learned: don't go to a pizza restaurant and ask for tomato soup. They will just put the pizza topping in a bowl and serve it to you. But it's okay, they put parsley on top.

2 comentarii:

  1. oh that's just terrible. next time invite your friends over and make this amazing roasted tomato soup. http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/roasted-tomato-basil-soup/
    not my blog but i made it a few times this winter.
    happy new year!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you, Cristina, for the recipe! You are completely right, of course the home made one is much better and this recipe seems great!

    Happy new year to you too and I hope you will come back on this blog!

    RăspundețiȘtergere