vineri, ianuarie 20

Before the weekend starts. Try yogurt, flax seeds and honey.

As long as I remember,my grandmother would always advice me to eat a spoon of honey every morning. Then I remember how mum used to give me the same advice. Growing up, I dismissed most of these pieces of advice.

It took me almost 23 years to understand how what I was eating was far from being healthy. Giving up any processed food is still not a completed resolution and I realized you need time and a very well organized schedule in order to make sure you have something to eat when you're hungry and you can avoid buying processed food because you don't have an option.


Plans for spring: making a small garden in my new balcony. I am sure it would a great project and truly relaxing to spend time surrounded by so many plants. What's your plan for this spring?




2 comentarii:

  1. uuuh,cat imi place blogul tau!!!! superb,te adaug chiar acum in prieteni. am si eu un blog de food and fashion,daca ai timp te astept sa treci pe la mine ;), congrats ink o data pt blogul tau!

    http://cristinasurdu.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. :) Multumesc frumos! Si mie imi place al tau, ma bucur ca mi-ai scris! :) Loving the instagrams!

    RăspundețiȘtergere